- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] A Cutie Cute Little Pencil Pouch!
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.