- [Free Pattern] Stunning Little Crochet Mandala
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.