- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- [Video Tutorials] Add Sparkles To Your Holiday With These Adorable Colorful Granny Stars And Trees
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Classic Downton Abbey Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
This plush crochet blanket with an extremely interesting texture is bright and easy, just as it promises! Bernat Bright and Easy Crochet Blanket is made in two colors. You can choose either variegated or solid color yarns, the visual effect is guaranteed. The stitch work used to make this afghan is really neat as it has vertical stripes without a whole lot of effort. Watch the video on the next page, courtesy of Mikey of the Crochet Crowd and see for yourself how very awesome, different, unique and extremely easy this pattern is to make.
For a complete list of materials and Video instructions, please visit the next page.