- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
- Debbie Harford Shared Easy and fast. Another baby afghan done.
Crocheted with a variety of stitches, this slouch is really beautiful. If you ever need to make a quick and unique gift, this is it! The texture this pattern creates makes this beanie that something special that you just want to wear.
Very easy and quick to make, Catherine Slouch pattern by Michelle Ferguson is a sweet project with endless color possibilities.
Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Two Brothers Blankets’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.