- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Mary-Janes In 20 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Table A Truly One-Of-A-Kind Look With These Fabulous Crochet Granny Square Coasters
Crocheted with a variety of stitches, this slouch is really beautiful. If you ever need to make a quick and unique gift, this is it! The texture this pattern creates makes this beanie that something special that you just want to wear.
Very easy and quick to make, Catherine Slouch pattern by Michelle Ferguson is a sweet project with endless color possibilities.
Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Two Brothers Blankets’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.