- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Crochet Fox Headband For You To Make
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- [Free Pattern] 6 Blocks Of 15 Colours Make A Beautiful Cosy Stripe Blanket
Crocheted with a variety of stitches, this slouch is really beautiful. If you ever need to make a quick and unique gift, this is it! The texture this pattern creates makes this beanie that something special that you just want to wear.
Very easy and quick to make, Catherine Slouch pattern by Michelle Ferguson is a sweet project with endless color possibilities.
Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Two Brothers Blankets’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.