- Free C2C Crochet Graphgan Pattern Featuring Santa Claus
- Cutest Crochet Baby Dragon Amigurumi Is The Perfect Gift For Your Dragon Loving Friends
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Americana Crocheted Baby Blanket
These baby owls are just darling! They look so easy yet have are simply precious. Made a bunch to gift everyone this year, everybody loves them! Stocking stuffers, key chains or any other thoughtful gifts, Baby Owl Ornaments by Josephine Wu are tiny 2-inch plushies that will make you and everyone else smile. These little guys are super cute and great for using random bits of extra yarn lying around.
What you’ll need:
♥ Worsted-weight yarn in any color
♥ Embroidery thread for beak
♥ White felt for eyes
♥ F/5 3.75mm crochet hook
♥ Two 6mm plastic safety eyes w/ plastic washers
♥ Poly-Fil or any stuffing of your choice
♥ Yarn needle
♥ Embroidery needle
♥ Fabric glue
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Josephine Wu’s Store
Thanks to Josephine Wu for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.