- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- Simple And Cute Rainbow Dress [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
I am granny-obsessed! Especially since granny are so tiny and cute! These Mini Granny Square pattern, designed by Paula Matos can be used for so many projects: from bookmarks and bracelets to pillows and tablet cases! You can use all your tiny balls of yarn and make a bunch of gifts, for yourself and everybody else. Cause everyone loves beautiful and unique crochet art.
Once you get to Paula’s site, please scroll down to the second half of the page to get the tutorial in English.
Image source: Paula Matos
Thanks to Paula for article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.