- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest Baby Ball Square Out There
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
I am granny-obsessed! Especially since granny are so tiny and cute! These Mini Granny Square pattern, designed by Paula Matos can be used for so many projects: from bookmarks and bracelets to pillows and tablet cases! You can use all your tiny balls of yarn and make a bunch of gifts, for yourself and everybody else. Cause everyone loves beautiful and unique crochet art.
Once you get to Paula’s site, please scroll down to the second half of the page to get the tutorial in English.
Image source: Paula Matos
Thanks to Paula for article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.