- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Outstanding Lacy Flower Granny Square
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
Make these cuties for the Christmas dinner table! Christmas time is perfect to make fun crochet coasters and dinner time is always best to display them. Your guests will be totally impressed and amused with these Christmas Coasters by Teri Heathcote. They are a very creative way to decorate your table and to remind everybody that this season is all about being kind and sharing happiness and smiles.
- 4.50 mm crochet hook
- Yarn – DK 8 ply in red, black, light brown, dark brown, white, black, orange, yellow and green.
- Yarn needle.
- Black felt for eyes
Main coaster for all characters:
Snowman – white
Santa – red
Elf – green
Reindeer and gingerbread man – Light brown
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
Thanks to Teri Heathcote for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.