- Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern With Splendid Results
- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Evergreen Christmas Wreath Square
Make these cuties for the Christmas dinner table! Christmas time is perfect to make fun crochet coasters and dinner time is always best to display them. Your guests will be totally impressed and amused with these Christmas Coasters by Teri Heathcote. They are a very creative way to decorate your table and to remind everybody that this season is all about being kind and sharing happiness and smiles.
- 4.50 mm crochet hook
- Yarn – DK 8 ply in red, black, light brown, dark brown, white, black, orange, yellow and green.
- Yarn needle.
- Black felt for eyes
Main coaster for all characters:
Snowman – white
Santa – red
Elf – green
Reindeer and gingerbread man – Light brown
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
Thanks to Teri Heathcote for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.