- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Free Pattern] These Little Heart Baskets Are The Perfect Candy Dishes
- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
I must confess: any blanket in autumn colors has the potential to reach my heart. That’s probably because I am so in love with all the colors and color combinations this beautiful season displays.This Crocheted Starburst Baby Blanket by Sara Rivka is not only easy to make, a beginner-friendly type of project, but it’s also modern and super classy looking, especially for baby items.
I love the simple elegance of this baby blanket pattern and the gorgeous colors used to make it.
This is a perfect baby blanket pattern for those new to crochet, or for those (like me) who really love the idea of not having to sew together any squares! It’s feminine enough to be for a baby girl, and yet could be great for a baby boy as well.
Thanks to Sara Rivka for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.