- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
Hugs and kisses- that’s what people do who love you. When you’re a crocheter you can choose to wrap someone in your love by making a beautiful crochet love blanket piece like Hugs & Kisses All Around by Jeanne Steinhilber. The gorgeous blanket is crocheted in the round rather then in rows. And, what a difference a stitch makes! By simply changing from bobbles to popcorn stitches to accomplish the so many hugs, this pattern becomes the most huggable crochet blanket in the world!
Huggable Crochet Love Blanket Free Pattern
I used 3 Caron Big Cakes to crochet this 42″ lap-size blanket. I did measure and with just 2 Big Cakes had a 34″ square, which would make a nice baby size blanket. Of course, you can use your favorite worsted weight yarn and create your own color theme. I think this would also look lovely in a solid color too.
You may also like:
Thanks to Jeanne Steinhilber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.