- [Free Pattern] Versatile Crochet Poncho Design For Spring Time
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- Precious Dog Christmas Stocking To Give Your Pet A Treat They’ll Adore
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Owl Bookmark
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.