- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Every New Mom Is Sure To Love This Crocheted Baby Blanket!
Very quick and easy, this tote is cute, feminine and practical. This bag holds all your essentials in the most adorable way. The Flower Tote by Lisa Hamblin is versatile patterns that can be easily adjusted to a larger or smaller bag. You can also add more flowers or flowers in various colors, if you desire a different look for this beautiful crochet tote.
Red Heart 4 ply WW Yarn (white & orange)
Hook Size H for Tote
Hook Size G for Flower
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet ‘N’ More
Thanks to Cathy Hardy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.