- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Bullion Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
Very quick and easy, this tote is cute, feminine and practical. This bag holds all your essentials in the most adorable way. The Flower Tote by Lisa Hamblin is versatile patterns that can be easily adjusted to a larger or smaller bag. You can also add more flowers or flowers in various colors, if you desire a different look for this beautiful crochet tote.
Red Heart 4 ply WW Yarn (white & orange)
Hook Size H for Tote
Hook Size G for Flower
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet ‘N’ More
Thanks to Cathy Hardy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.