- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
- [Free Pattern] Get Your Christmas Decorating Ready With This Fabulous Tree Garland
- Quick And Easy One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
- Lapel Jacket To Crochet And Wear This Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
Made of post stitches and small bobbles of trebles, this gorgeously textured blanket can be made in any size you like. Beautiful and with an elegant design, Northling Blanket designed by Johanna Lindahl is a pattern you’ll love to crochet. Worked in rows either from the long side or short side depending on what you like, this blanket pattern is easy and restful to work on any day.
Restful Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
In this pattern the number of stitches is for a baby blanket, size aprox 73 x 62 cm. The yarn used is
Scheepjes Merino Soft 50g and I used hook 4.5 mm. I used 4 skeins of colour 630 (colour 1 in the
pattern) and 3 skeins of colour 637 (colour 2 in the pattern).
Check out the original source for this Restful Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mijo Crochet
Thanks to Johanna Lindahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.