- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern To Make Any Space Extra Special
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
This pattern is so unique and lovely! The Square And Ripple Blanket by Sara Palacios is a very smart idea and the end result is stunning! I find it both very interesting and distinctive. The pattern comes with chart and written instruction. You can find the charts here and the pattern here.
I used 1 thread of jor-franc and 1 thread of bb 2/10 together (both acrylics of LHO) as follows:
fuchsia (#3735) + light pink (#3)
pink (?) + white (#1)
green (#4242) + cream (#2)
light olive (?) + cream (#2) (Source)
Image source: SaraBea
Thanks to SaraBea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.