- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Symmetry Wave Stitch Crochet
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] These Cleaning Mitts Are A Cute Yet Quick Project To Make
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
ChiWei is a talented designer! Her patterns are happy, joyful and pleasant for both kids and adults. These Crochet Fish Scrubbie Washcloths by ChiWei Ranck, are an invitation to fun while doing your work in the kitchen and, why not, a very cute idea for summer. If you have lots of leftover cotton, you can finally give it a purpose! This is such an unusual, beautiful and colorful happy pattern.
I call them scrubbies, but they can be washcloths or sponges or whatever. I think they’re great for a summer housewarming gift, don’t you? Oh, and they work up pretty quickly. The first one was a doozie to figure out, but the second one took about an hour.
For scale (pun intended), each of these washcloths/scrubbies are about the size of my palm, maybe 6 or 7 inches long.
Image source: ChiWei
Thanks to ChiWei for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.