- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- Very Easy Crochet Girl Dress Pattern
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Pansy Stitch
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.