- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
- Splendid Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- Free Crochet Afghan Pattern With Beautiful Texture
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.