- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.