- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fanciful Flower Potholder That Is Fast And Easy To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] We’re Crazy For This Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
Make a beautiful crochet rug or decoration item using this gorgeous and sensational mandala pattern. The Viola Mandala by Marit of mjukdesign is a beautiful combination of color and texture made by using puff stitches and treble crochet cluster stitches. This particular featured mandala is approx 20 cm in diameter and is made using a 2,5 mm hook.
15 Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Patterns Free Patterns Here.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: mjukdesign
Thanks to Marit for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.