- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Star Shaped Pocket Baby Blanket For Beginners
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
Make a beautiful crochet rug or decoration item using this gorgeous and sensational mandala pattern. The Viola Mandala by Marit of mjukdesign is a beautiful combination of color and texture made by using puff stitches and treble crochet cluster stitches. This particular featured mandala is approx 20 cm in diameter and is made using a 2,5 mm hook.
15 Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Patterns Free Patterns Here.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: mjukdesign
Thanks to Marit for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.