- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] Classic And Cool Varsity Love Socks
- [Free Pattern] My Mama Loves Handmade Washcloths And Dishcloths
This stunning, beach dreamy seashell granny square pattern was originally designed as a blanket square for a baby boy. Anybody loving the beach is going to love any projects made using this square. However, this gorgeous pattern can be used very easy for other projects like beach bags ( and you can see one on the next page) or washcloths. The Spiral Seashell Square by Pia Thadani can be used to create many other beach related lovely projects. The Spiral Seashell bag below is what I ‘d love to have with me any time I go sun bathing.
Spiral Seashell Bag by Pia Thadani
Thanks to Pia Thadani for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.