- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Crochet Heart Ever
Crochet flowers are so delicate and beautiful and are always a great idea to use them in decorating your house. Crocheted flowers can make a house a home. A simple brilliant decoration idea can take a room from boring to fabulous!
Here are 5 awesome ideas to decorate your house with crochet flowers.
1. Add crochet flowers to a pendant lamp for an extreme makeover. The results are stunning.
2. Embellish a lampshade. Add some crochet flowers to the lampshade and you’ll have a fun and playful lamp.
3.Cute Curtain Tiebacks -Decorate your curtains with crochet flowers tie backs. The possibilities are endless!
4. Put your favorite pictures in cute and colorful crochet frames. They will transform the ambiance of your room adding more personality and happiness to any space.
Thank you to the amazing interior design for these awesome design ideas!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!