- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
Such a fresh and lovely take on traditional granny squares! This Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan is made of five different square patterns including basic granny, cluster, popcorn flower, puff flower, and petal flower. So there you go: you may create your own flowers garden blanket. It is suggested to make 12 rotating colors for each to make an afghan. This granny square crocheted afghan designed and featured by Kathy Wilson is a lovely combinations of colors and patterns.
Here’s a chance to learn five new afghan square crochet patterns. Combine them in this cheerful afghan that measures about 52″ wide x 56″ long.
Knitting Worsted Weight 4-ply Yarn
19 ounces of White
18 ounces of Yellow
7 ounces each of Shrimp, Pale Orchid and Pale Aqua or contrasting colors of choice
Crochet hook size H
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.