- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
Towels come in a variety of sizes yet they tend to be bit boring about everything else. This towel is different. Crochet Mitered Square Hanging Towel by Jennifer Kaye is easy and entertaining and awesome all at the same time. The pattern looks fantastic and creates a great texture. Really simple and cute, this pattern works up really quickly and will help you use up a lot of stash yarn.
Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
Materials Needed: G hook (4.25 MM) and worsted weight cotton like Peaches & Creme
Check out the original source for this Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: TheToddlerWhisperer
Thanks to Jennifer Kaye for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.