- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Hello Lucy Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
Towels come in a variety of sizes yet they tend to be bit boring about everything else. This towel is different. Crochet Mitered Square Hanging Towel by Jennifer Kaye is easy and entertaining and awesome all at the same time. The pattern looks fantastic and creates a great texture. Really simple and cute, this pattern works up really quickly and will help you use up a lot of stash yarn.
Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
Materials Needed: G hook (4.25 MM) and worsted weight cotton like Peaches & Creme
Check out the original source for this Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: TheToddlerWhisperer
Thanks to Jennifer Kaye for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.