- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Super Wearable Crochet Blouse
- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
- [Free Pattern] This Scallop Flower Square Is Pure Art!
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
Towels come in a variety of sizes yet they tend to be bit boring about everything else. This towel is different. Crochet Mitered Square Hanging Towel by Jennifer Kaye is easy and entertaining and awesome all at the same time. The pattern looks fantastic and creates a great texture. Really simple and cute, this pattern works up really quickly and will help you use up a lot of stash yarn.
Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
Materials Needed: G hook (4.25 MM) and worsted weight cotton like Peaches & Creme
Check out the original source for this Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: TheToddlerWhisperer
Thanks to Jennifer Kaye for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.