- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- How To Crochet A Doll With Clothes
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
This is a lovely baby blanket with a very simple pattern. Ruffles and Pink are for Girls blanket by Cathy Phillips is made using the Snapdragon Stitch. If you don’t know this stitch yet you can learn it from the pdf tutorial linked in the pattern. Now, the original pattern is intended for girls, however, in a different color setting it makes a beautiful baby blanket for baby boys too.
The finished size of this blanket is 36″ W x 40 ” L, but I tend to crochet a tight stitch.
Image source: Cathy Phillips
Thanks to Cathy Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.