- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Very Easy Poncho Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
This fast, easy pattern has both knit and crochet instructions. The Crochet Dishcloths by Lily / Sugar’n Cream, made using single crochet, have a great texture for washing things and they look quite pretty. Love the simplicity of this crochet stitch, it produces a beautiful crochet dishcloth 11” x 11” washcloth – perfect for a bath/shower cloth.
Note: The pattern is available only on Wayback Machine.
The Knit Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a very easy project. The pattern states these are dishcloths but they are great as washcloths too. Beautiful for removing make up.
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.