- Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults-Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
This hat pattern is so cute! The hair is by far the best part, being that it’s incorporated into the pattern rather than having to be stitched on. This way, the hat looks so much better. The 3-6 month size of the Frankie Hat Pattern by Chelsea Moore is listed for free on her website.
There are instructions for sizes 0-3 month through Adult too, for this Frankie hat, in a PDF form, on both Ravelry and Crafty, but you’ll need to pay $3.50 to get them.
Thanks to Chelsea Moore for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.