- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- Gorgeous Crochet Moses Basket For Baby -Free Patterns
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Dragonfly Stitch Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
This hat pattern is so cute! The hair is by far the best part, being that it’s incorporated into the pattern rather than having to be stitched on. This way, the hat looks so much better. The 3-6 month size of the Frankie Hat Pattern by Chelsea Moore is listed for free on her website.
There are instructions for sizes 0-3 month through Adult too, for this Frankie hat, in a PDF form, on both Ravelry and Crafty, but you’ll need to pay $3.50 to get them.
Thanks to Chelsea Moore for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.