- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- Debbie Harford Shared Easy and fast. Another baby afghan done.
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
I love how delicate this square looks. The Crochet Mood Blanket – April Square by Pukado by Patricia Stuart is a beautiful, sweet 6 inch square with a rich, 3D texture. This square is a part of a project called Crochet Mood Blanket, an idea you may like and maybe borrow if it feels right.
Basically you crochet 1 granny Square a week that reflects your mood and at the end of the year, you have 52 grannies to make a blanket and it will show you what kind of year you’ve had! How amazing is that!! So I think I can do a granny a week (but I need your help, so you may stalk, push, scold and harrass me!) (Source)
Thanks to Patricia Stuart for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.