- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- How To Easily Make The Cutest Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
I love how delicate this square looks. The Crochet Mood Blanket – April Square by Pukado by Patricia Stuart is a beautiful, sweet 6 inch square with a rich, 3D texture. This square is a part of a project called Crochet Mood Blanket, an idea you may like and maybe borrow if it feels right.
Basically you crochet 1 granny Square a week that reflects your mood and at the end of the year, you have 52 grannies to make a blanket and it will show you what kind of year you’ve had! How amazing is that!! So I think I can do a granny a week (but I need your help, so you may stalk, push, scold and harrass me!) (Source)
Thanks to Patricia Stuart for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.