- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Dress Your Bed In An Elegant Pineapple Squares Throw
- Adorable Crochet Owl Doll With Sleepy Eyes
I love how delicate this square looks. The Crochet Mood Blanket – April Square by Pukado by Patricia Stuart is a beautiful, sweet 6 inch square with a rich, 3D texture. This square is a part of a project called Crochet Mood Blanket, an idea you may like and maybe borrow if it feels right.
Basically you crochet 1 granny Square a week that reflects your mood and at the end of the year, you have 52 grannies to make a blanket and it will show you what kind of year you’ve had! How amazing is that!! So I think I can do a granny a week (but I need your help, so you may stalk, push, scold and harrass me!) (Source)
Thanks to Patricia Stuart for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.