- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- Superb Tapestry Crochet Cat Loves To Snuggle With You [Free Pattern]
These beautiful dishcloths are easy enough to make and don’t require any edging since the natural edging is decorative enough. The stripes are perfect for using scrap yarn. Quick, easy and with a great texture for a washcloth, Simple Stripes Dishcloth by Doni Speigle is a fun pattern. The wonderful stitch creates a beautiful texture without a lot of holes. This is a very easy pattern to work up in an afternoon. (Find here more beautiful paterns from talented Doni Speigle)
Sugar ‘n Cream 100% Cotton Yarn:
– 68 – 70 yards Main Color (MC)
– 12 – 14 yards Contrasting Color (CC)
Size H Crochet Hook
8 ¾” wide x 8 ¾” high
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.