- This Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket Is Perfect For The Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Such A Clever Way To Turn A Lovely Mandala Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- This Amazing Blanket For Sofa Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stress Buster
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
This is a very simple and beautiful flower.With just basic skills you can do this Easy Peasy Flower by MGB in just a few minutes, it’s really one of those quick, less then 10 minutes crochet projects. They make quick and creative ornaments for your tree, for hair clips, gift tags or simple no reason presents in the cards or in person.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Scraponique
Thanks to MGB for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.