- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- This Crochet Little Black Dress Pattern Is Simple And Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Ripple Blanket Everyone Will Love
This is a very simple and beautiful flower.With just basic skills you can do this Easy Peasy Flower by MGB in just a few minutes, it’s really one of those quick, less then 10 minutes crochet projects. They make quick and creative ornaments for your tree, for hair clips, gift tags or simple no reason presents in the cards or in person.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Scraponique
Thanks to MGB for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.