- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Square In A Square Crochet Pattern
- A Modern Heirloom Blanket For Your Dear Ones
Here is a very easy crochet granny square blanket with a very nice calming palette and very neutral. This beautiful Granny Square Baby Blanket by Lauren Brown is basically a never ending crochet granny square baby blanket. The colors are very pretty; it is so tranquil and beautiful.
You can use this basic granny square pattern to make pretty much anything: pillow covers, yarn bags, afghans, dishcloths. It’s a very easy pattern to remember so it can easily be done “on the go”.
This particular blanket is just a “lovey” (approximately 18” square) but this pattern is easily expanded to make it full-sized.
Lion Brand Cotton Ease – Snow
Lion Brand Cotton Ease – Seaspray
Lion Brand Cotton-Ease – Stone
Featured image: Lauren
If it’s easier for you to crochet following along video tutorials, please continue to the next page to watch the “how to make a never ending crochet granny square baby blanket” video tutorial.