- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- You’ll Be Making Hearts Hot Pads For All With This Easy Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
Add this adorable project bag to your “to do crochet list”. It would be a nice Summer bag for the beach or a great shopping too as you can get a lot in there. The lovely bag found on Crafternoon Treats’ blog is made of five squares, one for the base and one for each side. This Chunky retro granny stash bag with such a gorgeous design, comes with a free written pattern and with a photos tutorial.
The actual size of your square will vary according to your tension. Mine measures 12 inches across. If you want it bigger or smaller, do more or fewer rounds.
Retro colour combos for the other squares
To make the chunky retro granny stash bag, you need five squares, one for the base and one for each side.
For more information check out: Crafternoon Treats
Photo Source: Crafternoon Treats
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.