- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- Simple And Beautiful Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
Add this adorable project bag to your “to do crochet list”. It would be a nice Summer bag for the beach or a great shopping too as you can get a lot in there. The lovely bag found on Crafternoon Treats’ blog is made of five squares, one for the base and one for each side. This Chunky retro granny stash bag with such a gorgeous design, comes with a free written pattern and with a photos tutorial.
The actual size of your square will vary according to your tension. Mine measures 12 inches across. If you want it bigger or smaller, do more or fewer rounds.
Retro colour combos for the other squares
To make the chunky retro granny stash bag, you need five squares, one for the base and one for each side.
For more information check out: Crafternoon Treats
Photo Source: Crafternoon Treats
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.