- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
- Fabulous Boho Granny Square Coat
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
This bright and cheerful pattern has a very inspiring story. The Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square by Krystal Nadrutach is designed with the intention of serving the world. The request is that every single person that uses this pattern will crochet one square and mail it to the designer so she can make blankets to donate to local charities. I love the “payback” idea, so inspirational! What a perfect vehicle to use up scraps and serve a charitable purpose.
This is one of the afghans being assembled from the squares sent in from around the world. There are three continent on this one: Europe (UK), N. America (Canada & US) and Australia (NSW, QLD).
UPDATE : This pattern has bee updated to PAID. There’s a small fee you need to pay now in order to get the pattern.
Thanks to Krystal Nadrutach for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.