- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
- A Modern Heirloom Blanket For Your Dear Ones
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Adorable Baby Booties And You’ll Be Instantly Happier
This bright and cheerful pattern has a very inspiring story. The Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square by Krystal Nadrutach is designed with the intention of serving the world. The request is that every single person that uses this pattern will crochet one square and mail it to the designer so she can make blankets to donate to local charities. I love the “payback” idea, so inspirational! What a perfect vehicle to use up scraps and serve a charitable purpose.
This is one of the afghans being assembled from the squares sent in from around the world. There are three continent on this one: Europe (UK), N. America (Canada & US) and Australia (NSW, QLD).
UPDATE : This pattern has bee updated to PAID. There’s a small fee you need to pay now in order to get the pattern.
Thanks to Krystal Nadrutach for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.