- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Pansy Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Owl Rug (Bathroom Set)- With A Twist!
- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
Do you have a friend who goes through a rough time in life? Make a prayer shawl for your friend, with love and prayer. It is the perfect way to show you care.
This lovely pattern features the butterfly stitch. The design is love at first sight! The Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl by njSharon AND DebiAdams is a lovely and very special shawl. The butterfly stitch could be a little challenging at first until you figure it out, then you’ll realize that is a very easy pattern to work with since it is a repeat.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.