- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
- [Video Tutorial] Funny, Easy And Adorable Beginner Baby Shark Sock Slippers
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
This has been popular a pattern in crochet world of late and it looks gorgeous. This Quilt Motifs by MYpicot is a very easy pattern, a simple repeat pattern. It’s very decorative and can be used to make beautiful cushions as well as beautiful afghans. This is another stash busting blanket pattern, which looks wonderful in one or more colors.
Techniques used in this stitch (British term / American term):
Chain stitch – ch
Slip stitch – sl.st
Double crochet / Single crochet – dc / sc
Treble / Double crochet – tr / dc
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MYpicot
Thanks to MYpicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.