- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Heartblossoms Doily- It’s In The Details!
- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Textured Shawl Pattern
This has been popular a pattern in crochet world of late and it looks gorgeous. This Quilt Motifs by MYpicot is a very easy pattern, a simple repeat pattern. It’s very decorative and can be used to make beautiful cushions as well as beautiful afghans. This is another stash busting blanket pattern, which looks wonderful in one or more colors.
Techniques used in this stitch (British term / American term):
Chain stitch – ch
Slip stitch – sl.st
Double crochet / Single crochet – dc / sc
Treble / Double crochet – tr / dc
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MYpicot
Thanks to MYpicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.