- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- C2C Heart and Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Muppet Glasses Holder Is Brilliant! A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way
This has been popular a pattern in crochet world of late and it looks gorgeous. This Quilt Motifs by MYpicot is a very easy pattern, a simple repeat pattern. It’s very decorative and can be used to make beautiful cushions as well as beautiful afghans. This is another stash busting blanket pattern, which looks wonderful in one or more colors.
Techniques used in this stitch (British term / American term):
Chain stitch – ch
Slip stitch – sl.st
Double crochet / Single crochet – dc / sc
Treble / Double crochet – tr / dc
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MYpicot
Thanks to MYpicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.