- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
This Amigurumi dragon pattern is so adorably sweet! I am in love with this baby dragon! When seated, this lovely toy measures 13 cm (5 inches). The Baby Dragon by Vanja Grundmann is a wonderful pattern with lots of pictures and easy to follow.
Pattern is pretty simple and I have tried to add as many photos as possible to make it easy to follow and make.
Colors are optional. Dragon can me made in one color, two, or multicolored as one prefers.
Double knit cotton yarn in color of your choice (basic color for the body, additional
color(s) for wings, horns, back bone ridge)
Cotton thread No.10 or any similar weight thread in black and color color of your choice
for eyes), tiny bit of white
Crochet hook 2,5 mm
Crochet hook 1,50 or 1,75 mm (for eyes)
Embroidery needle for finishing touches on eyes
Cotton darning needle for sewing the parts together
Glue and/or invisible thread for attaching the eyes
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Vanja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.