- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
- Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern [Free Pattern]
“If you’re like me, you like your jewelry to say a little something about you. Sometimes it says, I’m sophisticated and awesome, and other times, like in the case of the Anna Burger Earrings, a free crochet earring pattern by DivineDebris.com , it says I’m a bit silly and awesome. These earrings are for those times when you’re going to have fun, be around friends, and really just let your hair down (metaphorically, of course, because if you’re wearing these earrings you’re gonna want your hair up to show them off!).”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.