- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
- Easy Double Crochet Baby Blanket In Rainbow Shades With Ruffles Guaranteed To Make You Happy
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
- Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl
- Incredibly Beautiful Winter Blanket
“If you’re like me, you like your jewelry to say a little something about you. Sometimes it says, I’m sophisticated and awesome, and other times, like in the case of the Anna Burger Earrings, a free crochet earring pattern by DivineDebris.com , it says I’m a bit silly and awesome. These earrings are for those times when you’re going to have fun, be around friends, and really just let your hair down (metaphorically, of course, because if you’re wearing these earrings you’re gonna want your hair up to show them off!).”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.