- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Easy Crochet Slippers For Teens To Adult
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
The beauty of this pattern is that it can be made to fit any season with the right colors! Kaleidoscope by Lisa Donald is a wonderful colorful pattern made of unique hexagons that create the effect of a glorious explosion of color. Perfectly beautiful, this pattern is perfect for using bits of leftover yarn.
Materials & Tools
Worsted-weight yarn, approximately:
30 oz. medium yellow
18 oz. orange
11 oz. dark rust
Crochet hook size H, or size to
1 piece of cardboard, 6 x 10 in.
In dc, 4 sts = 1 in.; 2 rows = 1 in.;
rnds 1–6, hexagon = 61
⁄4 x 8-in.
Approximately 45 x 65 in.,
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Country Living
Thanks to Lisa Donald for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.