- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Minion Pencil Case Is Genius!
- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
- [Video Tutorials] Add Sparkles To Your Holiday With These Adorable Colorful Granny Stars And Trees
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
The beauty of this pattern is that it can be made to fit any season with the right colors! Kaleidoscope by Lisa Donald is a wonderful colorful pattern made of unique hexagons that create the effect of a glorious explosion of color. Perfectly beautiful, this pattern is perfect for using bits of leftover yarn.
Materials & Tools
Worsted-weight yarn, approximately:
30 oz. medium yellow
18 oz. orange
11 oz. dark rust
Crochet hook size H, or size to
1 piece of cardboard, 6 x 10 in.
In dc, 4 sts = 1 in.; 2 rows = 1 in.;
rnds 1–6, hexagon = 61
⁄4 x 8-in.
Approximately 45 x 65 in.,
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Country Living
Thanks to Lisa Donald for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.