- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chinese Puzzle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make A Cute Crochet Popcorn Flower With A Ladybug Button
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- You Will Be Obsessed With This Incredibly Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Blanket Pattern
The beauty of this pattern is that it can be made to fit any season with the right colors! Kaleidoscope by Lisa Donald is a wonderful colorful pattern made of unique hexagons that create the effect of a glorious explosion of color. Perfectly beautiful, this pattern is perfect for using bits of leftover yarn.
Materials & Tools
Worsted-weight yarn, approximately:
30 oz. medium yellow
18 oz. orange
11 oz. dark rust
Crochet hook size H, or size to
1 piece of cardboard, 6 x 10 in.
In dc, 4 sts = 1 in.; 2 rows = 1 in.;
rnds 1–6, hexagon = 61
⁄4 x 8-in.
Approximately 45 x 65 in.,
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Country Living
Thanks to Lisa Donald for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.