- Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
The beauty of this pattern is that it can be made to fit any season with the right colors! Kaleidoscope by Lisa Donald is a wonderful colorful pattern made of unique hexagons that create the effect of a glorious explosion of color. Perfectly beautiful, this pattern is perfect for using bits of leftover yarn.
Materials & Tools
Worsted-weight yarn, approximately:
30 oz. medium yellow
18 oz. orange
11 oz. dark rust
Crochet hook size H, or size to
1 piece of cardboard, 6 x 10 in.
In dc, 4 sts = 1 in.; 2 rows = 1 in.;
rnds 1–6, hexagon = 61
⁄4 x 8-in.
Approximately 45 x 65 in.,
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Country Living
Thanks to Lisa Donald for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.