- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Very Easy Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
A gorgeous blanket with incredibly cozy texture it’s the perfect accessory for lazy days at home. This super chunky, wool crocheted blanket is warm enough for the coldest days and it’s done using one of the easiest stitches ever. Beginner friendly, this Chunky Icelandic Crochet Blanket by Jessica Reeves Potasz is so simple and easy to make, you’ll be impressed! Perfect for a quick and easy DIY Christmas gift!
YOU WILL NEED:
US Size P 11.5 mm Crochet Hook
6 skeins of Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick N’ Quick in Fisherman or comparable super chunky yarn
Tapestry Needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.