- Fabulous Triangle Lap Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With An Amazing Design
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Comfy Squares Textured Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bargello Florentine Stripes
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
This beautiful and truly inspiring granny spike stitch cushion is so uplifting and refreshing, an excellent twist on the traditional granny stitch. This is a stitch where you get to play with colors. This Granny Spike Stitch cushion pattern is free courtesy of Jacquie of Bunny Mummy and can be found together with a lovely photo tutorial on her blog.
To begin with you work 2 rounds of a standard granny square…I’ve done mine in one colour, but that’s up to you,different colours would look good. They are the pink rounds in this image……… (in the featured image).
If you think is too much,you can even try something different like making two rows in the same color. I saw it done here by Crochet Missy, it changes the look a bit and it’s still lovey
Image source:Crochet Missy
Featured image source: Jacquie
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.