- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute, And Very Cuddly Bunny Lovey
- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
This beautiful and truly inspiring granny spike stitch cushion is so uplifting and refreshing, an excellent twist on the traditional granny stitch. This is a stitch where you get to play with colors. This Granny Spike Stitch cushion pattern is free courtesy of Jacquie of Bunny Mummy and can be found together with a lovely photo tutorial on her blog.
To begin with you work 2 rounds of a standard granny square…I’ve done mine in one colour, but that’s up to you,different colours would look good. They are the pink rounds in this image……… (in the featured image).
If you think is too much,you can even try something different like making two rows in the same color. I saw it done here by Crochet Missy, it changes the look a bit and it’s still lovey
Image source:Crochet Missy
Featured image source: Jacquie
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.