- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Lace Stitch
- How To Make A Crochet Granny Square Poncho [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
I love the simplicity of this lovely crochet blanket! It’s beautiful, super-simple and great as a first blanket project. You can make the squares in one, two or more colors and then join them together with a different color and still get a great effect! Or, you may choose to make your own Tetris blanket. It’s also an easy project that you can work ‘on-the-go’.
I’d certainly recommend this as a first blanket project, or for those of you who shudder at the idea of weaving in lots of ends, everyone loves it! And it’s also quite a forgiving pattern as I can honestly tell you that I somehow ordered yarn that was not all the same weight, and thus the squares were not all the same size, but you really can’t tell, phew! Sure is amazing how many little mistakes got incorporated into this project and yet the end result is still successful!
This lovely Filet Starburst Patchwork pattern designed by Sara Rivka of Creative Jewish Mom is free and available as a written pattern on her blog.
Image Source: Sara.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.