- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern Made Really Simple!
- Adorable Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster
- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
I love crochet flowers ! So when I saw this pretty crochet popcorn flower with the lady bug detail, so cute!!! I knew I have to share it! I hope you like it as much as I do. Use this lovely flower to embellish things that you love or feel they need a touch of femininity. With the little lady bug added to the popcorn flower , kids are going to love to have them added on their clothes or headbands. Here is waht you need to no before starting:
CROCHET POPCORN FLOWER
- Size I Crochet Hook
- Small amounts of worsted weight yarn in 3 colors. I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Yellow, Hot Pink, and Hot Orange.
- Tapestry or darning needle, for weaving ends
- Ladybug Button (optional)
- mc – magic circle
- ch – chain
- dc – double crochet
- sl st – slip stitch
1. Start with a magic circle, ch 2. 8 dc into the magic circle.
Photo Source: Amy. Thanks to Amy for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.