- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] Learn The Amazing Technique Of Overlay Crochet With This Beautiful Circles Of The Sun Block
There must be a slipper phase going around! Are you going through it, too? I love the look of these Slipper Boots designed by Denisse Esparza, they are super cute and seem so comfy. No wonder…they were inspired by the UGG boots, can you tell the resemblance? I can! She really did a great job with this pattern!
Worsted weight yarn (main color) and another for the accent color.
H-5m hook size
Tapestry needle and regular sewing needle.
Thread (matching color)
4 big wooden buttons (I bought mine at Wal-Mart for $1.04)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Chikitababe
Thanks to Denisse Esparza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.