- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Amigurumi Toys For Young At Heart
Simple yet so beautiful, this shawl radiates happiness! Virus Shawl by Julia Marquardt is a wonderful pattern that will make you fall in love with it straightaway. The pattern is easy and very quick and is a beautiful shawl pattern where you can choose your own sequence for the colors to create a stunning effect.
Although it may be hard to believe, due to the gorgeousness of the pattern, this crochet shawl is a nice and easy project that’s perfect for beginners.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.