- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Will Bring The Magic Of Nautical Knots In Your Kitchen
- Elegant Double Shell Ripple Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
Simple yet so beautiful, this shawl radiates happiness! Virus Shawl by Julia Marquardt is a wonderful pattern that will make you fall in love with it straightaway. The pattern is easy and very quick and is a beautiful shawl pattern where you can choose your own sequence for the colors to create a stunning effect.
Although it may be hard to believe, due to the gorgeousness of the pattern, this crochet shawl is a nice and easy project that’s perfect for beginners.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.