- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
This granny square with a design of concentric circles inside of a square looks awesome in a solid color. HUUGS Project by Viktoria Gogolakfull is a simple yet creative, the design creates a great optical effect. Make an afghan using this amazing square to expand this effect through color and repetition.
Yarn I ask to use: Vanna’s Choice Solid Colors
Finished granny square size has to be: 6 ¾ inch
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrocheTrend
Thanks to Viktoria Gogolak for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.