- Gorgeous Squared Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
- Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern
- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
This granny square with a design of concentric circles inside of a square looks awesome in a solid color. HUUGS Project by Viktoria Gogolakfull is a simple yet creative, the design creates a great optical effect. Make an afghan using this amazing square to expand this effect through color and repetition.
Yarn I ask to use: Vanna’s Choice Solid Colors
Finished granny square size has to be: 6 ¾ inch
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrocheTrend
Thanks to Viktoria Gogolak for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.