- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.