- [Free Pattern] This Charizard Is Magnificent!
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Bag Is Simply Perrrrfect!
- This 7″ Granny Square Does A Little Magic
Here is a super simple bookmark, yet so eye catching and so effective! This Circle Bookmark pattern by Sherrie Yabsley is a cute and quick project for anyone and this includes beginners. The photo tutorial offered on the pattern’s site is making this crochet bookmark really easy to make. It’s also a great way of using up left over yarn to make some gorgeous gifts and bring happiness to those around you.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ollie & Bella
Thanks to Sherrie Yabsley for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.