- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Super Pretty Reversible Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
Here is a super simple bookmark, yet so eye catching and so effective! This Circle Bookmark pattern by Sherrie Yabsley is a cute and quick project for anyone and this includes beginners. The photo tutorial offered on the pattern’s site is making this crochet bookmark really easy to make. It’s also a great way of using up left over yarn to make some gorgeous gifts and bring happiness to those around you.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ollie & Bella
Thanks to Sherrie Yabsley for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.