- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful And Unique Crochet Poppies Are For All To Wear. 5 Versions You Can Make Right Now
- How To Increase And Decrease In Corner To Corner Crochet Patterns
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
Here is a super simple bookmark, yet so eye catching and so effective! This Circle Bookmark pattern by Sherrie Yabsley is a cute and quick project for anyone and this includes beginners. The photo tutorial offered on the pattern’s site is making this crochet bookmark really easy to make. It’s also a great way of using up left over yarn to make some gorgeous gifts and bring happiness to those around you.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ollie & Bella
Thanks to Sherrie Yabsley for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.