- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Pattern] I Can’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Beautiful Blanket
- Breathtaking Crocheted Circular Tablecloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
There are so many cute patterns for crochet bags out there but they are not always easy to make. This Granny Square Bags by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is not only simple to make it’s also great looking and the size is adjustable.
It’s so simple to make this bag bigger by adding a few extra rounds on each granny square. With the right color choices this pattern is perfectly suitable for little girls too.
GRANNY SQUARE BAGS
Approx 9 ins [23 cm] square
Lily Sugar ’n Cream
(Solids: 70.9 g /2.5 oz / Ombres and Prints: 56.7 g/2 oz)
3 Color Version
2 balls each of Main Color (MC), and 1 ball each of
Contrast A and Contrast B
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations.
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.