- Cute Egg Pot Holder To Add Festive Note Of Easter To The Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Point Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Crochet Hat Takes Your Breath Away!
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
There are so many cute patterns for crochet bags out there but they are not always easy to make. This Granny Square Bags by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is not only simple to make it’s also great looking and the size is adjustable.
It’s so simple to make this bag bigger by adding a few extra rounds on each granny square. With the right color choices this pattern is perfectly suitable for little girls too.
GRANNY SQUARE BAGS
Approx 9 ins [23 cm] square
Lily Sugar ’n Cream
(Solids: 70.9 g /2.5 oz / Ombres and Prints: 56.7 g/2 oz)
3 Color Version
2 balls each of Main Color (MC), and 1 ball each of
Contrast A and Contrast B
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations.
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.