- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Return Of Autumn With These Wonderful Crochet Leaves
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
- [Free Pattern] Is soft, Is Chunky, Is Quick! This Granny Square Blanket Is Awesome!
Here is a super simple bookmark, yet so eye catching and so effective! This Circle Bookmark pattern by Sherrie Yabsley is a cute and quick project for anyone and this includes beginners. The photo tutorial offered on the pattern’s site is making this crochet bookmark really easy to make. It’s also a great way of using up left over yarn to make some gorgeous gifts and bring happiness to those around you.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ollie & Bella
Thanks to Sherrie Yabsley for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.