- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
- Give Your Look A Trendy Vibe With This Awesome Lotus Circular Vest
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Fish Dishcloth Will Make You Smile Everyday
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
Here is a super simple bookmark, yet so eye catching and so effective! This Circle Bookmark pattern by Sherrie Yabsley is a cute and quick project for anyone and this includes beginners. The photo tutorial offered on the pattern’s site is making this crochet bookmark really easy to make. It’s also a great way of using up left over yarn to make some gorgeous gifts and bring happiness to those around you.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ollie & Bella
Thanks to Sherrie Yabsley for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.