- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Crocheted Baubles Will Make Your Holiday Decor Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 16-Circles Square With Unusual Construction
- This Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Is So Cute! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
- [Free Pattern] This Fan Bookmark Is An Excellent Gift For Avid Readers
This simple but lovely pattern is perfect to welcome spring in your house! The Springtime Coasters by Doni Speigle are so beautiful in all those colors and are so much fun to make. Really easy and fast to work, this pattern offers endless possibilities to help you get creative with colors. The pattern comes in a written form however if you need a video tutorial to help you make these beautiful coasters, you can find it here.
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
– 11 yds. White 11
– 10 yds. Contrasting Color
Size G Crochet Hook
Yarn Needle for weaving in ends
Finished Size: 4 ¾” across
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.