- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
- [Free Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Grannies And Hearts Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cute Hearts Hair Bow That Feels Like A Special Gift
This simple but lovely pattern is perfect to welcome spring in your house! The Springtime Coasters by Doni Speigle are so beautiful in all those colors and are so much fun to make. Really easy and fast to work, this pattern offers endless possibilities to help you get creative with colors. The pattern comes in a written form however if you need a video tutorial to help you make these beautiful coasters, you can find it here.
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
– 11 yds. White 11
– 10 yds. Contrasting Color
Size G Crochet Hook
Yarn Needle for weaving in ends
Finished Size: 4 ¾” across
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.